Sunday, July 17, 2011

They tried to set my dad up!

As salaamu alaikum my Beloveds,

You know what gets me? Look at all the evil, hard hearted people out there who hurt and destroy people on a daily basis and are left alone. Now turn your attention to a man who' s priority is serving Allah by inspiring and changing the masses, yet they constantly try to set him up.

For all of you who was absent this Friday, my dad shared his experience during Jumm'ah which left members asking this question 'why don't they just leave Imam Siraj Wahhaj alone?' Well, here' s my answer. You know how they say if you have haters you must be doing something right? Well, if you use your life to serve Allah at your fullest capacity and Allah loves you, naturally satan and his followers will hate you.

A young "brother" and I use the term brother loosely, approached my dad recently with some very radical views. Since my dad knew him and his father, my dad was trying to give him sincere advice to stay away from those views and anyone else who shared those views. The 'brother' then started talking crazy to my stepbrother which my stepbrother found out he was a known FBI agent. He tried to set up my dad in the worst way but when Allah got your back, He'll block all the haters, satans, jinns, and everything else up in there.

Being an employee of Allah is the best job we can ever have! We have top pay, impeccable benefits, and the most compassionate, understanding, and patient boss ever. Don't get tempted to cash in on your stocks, for you hold one of the most rewarding stocks in this industry. Let's pray we pass our final evaluation and get that promotion we've all been working so hard for.

Don't be gullible to think agents are not in our midst. Keep your connection so tight to Allah that you could close your eyes and smell the agents coming before they turn the corner. Allah is everything, everything else is nothing. Until we meet again, happy blogging!

 For more FREE inspiring articles that will add value and quality to your life visit http://hujrahwahhaj.com/. and https://www.facebook.com/hujrahwahhajshow?ref=hl.

2 comments:

  1. woooooooow. SubhannaAllah. this is sooooooooooo messed up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Unfortunately they will never be able to put out the light of Allah. all they can do is try.

      Delete