Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MY DAD WAS IN TEARS.

As Salaamu Alaikum Beloveds,

First, EID MUBARAK!!! Alhamdulillah we made it through another year of Allah's Mercy. That Alone should be celebrated. It was such a pleasure seeing you all at Masjid At-Taqwa in good spirits. May Allah allow us all to meet again next year in better spirits and should we be amongst those who don't make it, May Allah cover us in His Mercy and ONLY meet us in His PLEASURE. AMIN.

I want to share this quick story with you as we say farewell to Ramadhan. I picked my dad up from the airport and we have this little thing where we compare stories to try to make each other laugh the most. I USUALLY WIN LOL, just kidding but this one left us both in tears.

My dad said many years ago when me and my siblings were very young, he called the house and I was speaking to him on the phone. (He forgot what the conversation was about but he remembered it was during Ramadhan). Then he asked me to put my older brother Ibn on the phone. As soon as Ibn came to the phone he said to my dad, "I wasn't going to eat it". My dad replies "eat what?" Ibn says, "I wasn't going to eat the toast I just made, I was going to save it for Iftar" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OHHHH MYYYY GOD, ME AND MY DAD BUST OUT IN LAUGHTER AS WE WERE FLYING DOWN THE JACKIE ROBINSON!!I guess he brought himself back to that day because he laughed and laughed and I laughed until we had tears."People always tell on themselves" he said as we enjoyed another moment in The Wahhaj Household.

I asked my dad if Ibn would remember this story. He said he doesn't know. I surely will call him to ask. Just another day in the life of The Wahhaj's.

Until we meet again.....Happy Blogging!
Be sure to check out his new website. ITS HOT!!! www.imamsiraj.org
For more inspiring articles that will add value and quality to your life visit hujrahwahhaj.com. Your Personal Relationship Development Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment