Saturday, November 5, 2011

My dad is so SILLY!!!

As salaamu alaikum my Beloveds,

Alhamdulillah, my last post about my sister was so well received by you guys. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to share a very intimate moment with you. May Allah bless you for your kindness, dua, and support........Now, back to the fun times! As I stated before, this blog will continue to be fun and light-hearted, giving you all the things you don't know about Imam Siraj Wahhaj!


 My dad is crazy. He just is. He looooves to laugh. We have this thing where we compete to make eachother laugh the hardest when I take him to and from the airport, which by the way, I USUALLY WIN LOL!           

So, a couple days ago my stepmom and I were having a conversation. My dad walks in and starts his stuff. He interrupts our conversation by telling my stepmom to tell me what happened the other day. My stepmom started laughing saying "No Siraj, you so silly, I'm not telling her". Tickled all over he could hardly get the words out. Finally, they told me what happened and I wont repeat it, but it was hilarious!!!! We all fell out laughing. My dad and stepmom was in tears. I had stomache cramps from laughing so hard.

My dad went to warm up the car while he waited for my stepmom. I remembered I had to tell him something so I walked to his car, he rolled down his windows and had tears rolling down his cheeks, still laughing from what just happened in the house. I said "dad, what's going on?" My dad was in the car by himself in tears laughing so hard about what just happened upstairs. I said "Dad, I think it's time for you to retire, poor baby, it finally caught up to you huh? This is what years of community service left you, locked in a car by yourself laughing with yourself? We laughed even more! Another great moment in The Wahhaj Household

Be sure to get your tickets for Taqwa's 30th Anniversary Banquet with Mos Def, Humza Yusef, Zaid Shakir, sherman Jackson, Boona Muhammad and sooo much more!! Taqwany.org. Also catch me on my radio show Monday's 8 Am est on 'Fierce Fearless Fisibilillah via www.blogtalkradio.com/americanmuslim360 or 6467164478. Be sure to like 'The Hujrah Wahhaj Show' fanpage for the launching of my international TV television show via www.usworld.tv!

Until we meet again. Happy Blogging!!!




For more FREE inspiring articles that will add value and quality to your life visit http://hujrahwahhaj.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/hujrahwahhajshow?ref=hl.   

No comments:

Post a Comment