Monday, January 27, 2014

Peace and Blessings!

I know it's been some time since we've last talked and I wanted to check in with you and send my salaams!

How are you? How has your spirit been? Have you met any of the goals that you've set out to accomplish? Have you been feeding and nourishing your soul? Have you found healthier coping mechanisms? Have you evolved in any areas of your life, especially the most pressing ones like spirituality, relationships, health, and finances?

If you have, Excellent! I expect only greatness from you. Congratulations, you are doing better than most people. If you answered to no to any of these questions, despair not, you are not alone. Most people are stuck, confused, and frustrated and don't know where to turn and this my dear is why I dedicated my life to helping you move the mountains out of the way so that you can stand ON your story and not IN your story!

So I just wanted to check in with you.

My dad has been extremely busy since getting his passport back and traveling abroad, but don't worry I'll have some funny and interesting stories as soon as I can pin him down.

I was recently invited to give a talk at "The Fiercest Winter Ever" Sister's Gala in New Jersey and I must say it was absolutely beautiful. The sister's truly did an excellent job in executing a fascinating event full of love and unity. What a beautiful theme. I was extremely impressed. Mashallah.

My talk was on unity but I just had to incorporate my sisters story (Basma Wahhaj), as you know it is a very dear one to me. Subhanallah, there was not a dry eye in the audience. Mashallah, Allah has truly blessed this ummah to be able to meet for the first time and cry and bond over Allah and His Magnificent Grace.

As the sisters came up to the stage afterwards to hug me, Subhanallah we cried even more! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! They told me they needed that so badly which prompted me to hug them even tighter, without letting go.


So, since I've let you guys in to my family life, it's only right I share with you.

P.S. Don't ever walk in a room and dim your light in fear of intimidating others, for those are the people who need your light the most. Shine your light, because shrinking went out in 2013!


Watch HERE and Enjoy!

I love you guys!

With Love and Light,

Hujrah Wahhaj



No comments:

Post a Comment