Friday, July 5, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL, IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ HAS HIS PASSPORT BACK!!

Good Morning! I am very excited to inform you that after 12 years my dad's restriction has been lifted off his passport and he is officially back in business!!! Alhamdulillah! So apparently he will be doing a world tour; in fact he is currently in Australia as we speak! I am so happy for him!! Words cannot express my gratitude and Love for Allah for allowing this blessing after so many years. I know our fellow brothers and sisters abroad are as delighted as The Wahhaj's to be able to have Imam Siraj Wahhaj visit their hometown again. I ask you as my dad re-embarks on his journey abroad, that you make sincere dua for him that Allah blesses him in his travels, keep him healthy and safe from all harm, and return him home in the same condition or better than when he left. Amin! It looks like I will be regularly updating this blog as I'm sure my dads interesting stories will begin to pour in! LOL. I can't wait to hear about it! Don't worry, you will be the first to know. Be sure to pick up How I Found Myself In Egypt and view the interview being talked about all over here. He will have them on hand. Make sure you let him know that we are connected! He's love to hear it!
 
Until Next time! Happy Blogging!
For more FREE articles and inspiring videos visit http://hujrahwahhaj.com/ and be sure like my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment